Wednesday, August 14, 2013

August Retro Fresh Challenge

Hey there, Farm friends! It's Thanh here hosting the TGF Retro Fresh Challenge for the month of August. 

First we need to announce last month's winner. Are you ready?......


Congratulations! Please contact Jessica at {yeahshestamps[at]icloud[dot]com} to claim your prizes! Woohoo!

So what is this month's challenge? I am super excited to be hosting and want to keep TGF's 5th birthday momentum alive. Plus my own birthday happens to fall in August, so naturally the challenge is:
 birthday hoopla.
Cupcakes, banners, ice cream, presents, the choices are endless. I can't wait to see what you create. 

Here's some inspiration from the Design Team to get you started:


(Using Miss Anya Lounge - retired)

(Using My Favorite Thing - retired)

(Using Fly Away - retired set)

Ready to go Retro?
One lucky winner will receive a 4x6 set AND a single in stock!
Enter along using these simple guidelines:

*TGF image 6 months or older
*Any crafting project is welcomed - card, 3D project, scrapbook page
*Upload to your blog, online gallery, and link up below
*You have until Tuesday, September 10th at noon CST to join in on the fun

1 comment:

Jess said...

I emailed Jess, at yeah she stamps, and it bounced back, so I tried the link on the right of the blog (which has yeah she snaps....) I don't know if my email was received... If not, can Jess email me on jessidee86@gmail.com please