Friday, June 15, 2012

Farm Fresh Friday - Photo Inspiration


Happy Friday, Farm friends!!! Yes, 3 exclamation points, lol. This is Farmer Thanh with the latest FFF Challenge. I hope that you've had a good week; mine has been a little crazy so I am happy that the weekend is here.

My challenge for you this week is all about the photo below. I fell in love with this baby girl's nursery and knew that it was perfect for this challenge! Interpret it any way you want.

Photo Inspiration: Isabella's Room

A little more inspiration from the Farmers (Click for a better close up!):






How to Play Along:
1. You must use TGF Stamps
2. Entries should be uploaded via InLinkz no later than Thursday June 21st at NOON CST- You can link to your personal blogs, SCS gallery, or TGF galleria.

A random winner will be chosen to win a FREE SINGLE OF CHOICE and will be announced next FFF!
The random winner from last week is: #8 - Stephanie G

Congrats!!! Please contact Jess at yeahshestamps@myopera.com to collect your prize!

I hope that you'll play along with us and I cannot wait to see what you make of this.


Have a great weekend!
Thanh

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW those are Gorgeous DT creations! Great Job ladies!!!!

Blankina said...

What a beautiful inspiration photo!! Great DT cards. I have used Riley for this card..

Ciao from a hot Italy ( does not stop me from making cards...)

Blankina