Friday, April 20, 2012

FFF Challenge: No Colouring!


Happy Friday, Farm Friends!



This is Showcase Farmer Thanh hosting this week's FFF Challenge. I thought I'd really give myself a challenge this week and try no colouring on my cards. Yep, that's right; I said no colouring! *gulp* Paper piece it, heat emboss, etc... but no Copics, pencil crayons, watercolours and any other colouring medium.

Here's some inspiration from the Showcase Design Team:

 

   




April Guest Designer Sammi

1. You must use TGF Stamps
2.Entries should be uploaded via InLinkz no later than Thursday April 26 at NOON CST- You can link to your personal blogs, SCS gallery, or TGF galleria.

A random winner will be chosen to win a FREE SINGLE OF CHOICE and will be announced next FFF!

The winner of last week's FFF Classic Patterns Challenge is:
Bastelarena
Congratulations!
Please contact Jess at yeahshestamps@myopera.com to collect your prize!

Have a great weekend! Inky hugs,
Thanh

9 comments:

Denice said...

What a wonderful challenge this week and gosh, the DT did a fab job....lots of ideas!
:Dx

meine-bastelarena said...

OMG! I can´t believe this! Thanks, it really made my day :)

thescrapmaster said...

Seriously these samples are fantastic!! I just couldn't do it. I am going to try my best to pull some non-coloring off over the weekend so I can play. SO HARD!!!

Jody @ Adorable Country Classics said...

What a great idea! They all turned out beautiful!

Rosie Gustafson said...

What a great challenge. Love the DT cards.

Blankina said...

I love the DT work, espacially the Glimmer Bean card!! I have just added my Glimmer Bean embossed card.
Thanks for another lovely challenge have a nice week!!
Hugs Blankina

Jenn Borjeson said...

Great challenge, love all of the DT's work! :)

Annmaree (Emu) said...

I love this challenge idea!

awesome DT work and entries!

Heidi Brawley said...

LOVE the DT cards!!! Thanks for the fun challenge to play in!!!
hugs,Heidi